The FreeStyling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FreeStyling Alliance

Home of the FreeStylers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?

Go down 
+5
z33k3
BaDRoN
nSx
Nukera
CunTFarT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CunTFarT
TSC Member
CunTFarT

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-07

My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Empty
PostSubject: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 03:17

My woman told me she would cut my nuts off and smash them into my computers motherboard if im on L2forever when she in home! No more 37 hour runs at pi fellazZ.

But on a lighter note im gettin sex again!!! Yeayyyyy!!!!!! cheers V for Vagina!!!
Back to top Go down
https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/thebadman77/
Nukera
D-Inc Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 04:47

Haha, same here !
Back to top Go down
http://www.Mstudios.com ( soon) = Movie editing compagnie !
nSx
OwNaGe
OwNaGe
nSx

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 09:58

CunTFarT wrote:
My woman told me she would cut my nuts off and smash them into my computers motherboard if im on L2forever when she in home! No more 37 hour runs at pi fellazZ.

But on a lighter note im gettin sex again!!! Yeayyyyy!!!!!! cheers V for Vagina!!!

hahaha... just sit with her watching a film until she falls asleep then slowly move away and run into the computer room !!! albino albino
Back to top Go down
http://freestyling.niceboard.net
BaDRoN
GummyBears Member

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 11:03

I kill youuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
CunTFarT
TSC Member
CunTFarT

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 12:13

badron you will kill me? i am a married man bro! im already dead inside. come up with a real threat!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/thebadman77/
BaDRoN
GummyBears Member

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 12:19

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHXAHXHAHXHAXHAX0ax0xa0x0ax0a0xa0x0HEHEHEHEHEHh4h4h4h4h4h3h3h3h3hh33ghihihihiihhi
Back to top Go down
z33k3
4EverFriends Member
z33k3

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: :))   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 13:33

Wink well we all are in the same situation like u ,my wife just dumb me for week couse she knows i will stay on l2f to play whit u guys ,so she left home and goes to her mother Very Happy Very Happy (better for me)and every day when she is home from work she ask me how many hours i will be on game so she will know how many hours i will ignore her Twisted Evil Twisted Evil well u see u are not the only one in this situation
Back to top Go down
LastSight
4EverFriends Member
LastSight

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 15:23

Ohh Im so happy Im not married.. I dont have such problems..
Cuz my two hobbies - girls and L2 dont interfere each other..
still there are 24 hours in a day..
Back to top Go down
Krytor
TheBoss/Hiefer
TheBoss/Hiefer
Krytor

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 17:08

i dont need to say anything really... you've all heard my missus and experienced her PKing Cancling and debuffing me.. the usual shit
Back to top Go down
http://freestyling.niceboard.net
ReMoVeR
TSC Member
ReMoVeR

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2007, 00:22

mi no wife. mi girlfriend.... mi girfriend likes very much teh game! she plays a lottie
Back to top Go down
MrGrimes
AlterEgo Member

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2007, 19:45

If there is one thing I've learned, it's that L2 and chicks just don't mix. Hence, me being single. Of course, she gave bad head so L2 > her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?   My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Woman hates this game and me for playin it! Howaboutyou?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FreeStyling Alliance :: General Clan Area :: Public Chat Area-
Jump to: